‘My main reason for loyalty to Edstaff is their direct and honest approach. All Edstaff staff make you feel like you are the only school they deal with! This is because nothing is too much trouble.’ (Assistant Headteacher, Secondary Wirral School)
What can Edstaff offer your school?
- Quality teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and exam invigilators all fully vetted to DfE guidelines
- Last minute emergency cover and long-term supply, assistance in recruiting for permanent positions
- Full or part days as required
- Friendly, knowledgeable, local service at competitive prices
- Your own designated consultant who will personally understand the needs of your school and work closely with you
Each school will be visited by one of our dedicated consultants. This will allow us to fully understand your schools ethos and requirements, providing us with the opportunity to place the right candidate within your school.
By booking supply through Edstaff you can be assured that we have carried out all of the following checks:
- Face to face interview
- ID Check
- Received satisfactory reference clearance and previous experience screened
- Prohibition Order Check (Qualified Teachers only)
- Childrens Barred List Check
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Qualification verification
- Medical Check
Edstaff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share our commitment.