Are you an experienced teaching assistant looking for an exciting new role for September or you wanting to gain more school experience before beginning your PGCE?
Edstaff are a leading independent supply agency based in the North West, who are currently recruiting for dedicated teaching assistants for day-to-day, short-term and long-term positions within local schools and across the North West.
We are looking for a Teaching assistant who:
- Is committed to providing effective support to teachers
- Is able to enthuse and engage children
- Has a professional and flexible approach
- Can adapt tasks to suit pupil needs
- Has the determination to make a difference
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have an up-to-date DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a full and enhanced DBS check.
Here at EdStaff we offer the following benefits:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you in your job search
- Free online CPD and safeguarding training so you can continue to expand your learning
- Locality – we look for schools that work for you!
- Opportunities to expand your experience within a range of settings- nurseries, primary schools, SEN schools and tutoring opportunities.
- The opportunity to build relationships with local schools
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a friend scheme
- Potential for long-term teaching roles and even permanent positions
Edstaff are committed to safeguarding and promoting to welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV we will be in touch shortly.