Are you an experienced Science Teacher looking for an exciting new role for September or are you an ECT looking for your first teaching position?
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
Edstaff are a leading independent supply agency based in the North West, who are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher for a lovely secondary school based in the Cheshire area on a fixed term basis.
- Enthusiastic approach to your subject or specialism
- Confident in the classroom and able to use your own initiative
- Flexible and able to adapt
- Passionate about delivering fun and engaging lessons
- Desire to make a difference within educational settings
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Hold an up to date DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a full enhanced DBS check prior to placement.
- Secondary Science Teacher
- Full time
- Fixed term
Here at EdStaff we offer the following benefits:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you in your job search
- Free online CPD and safeguarding training so you can continue to expand your learning
- Locality – we look for schools that work for you!
- Opportunities to expand your experience within a range of settings- secondary schools, SEN schools, colleges and tutoring opportunities.
- The opportunity to build relationships with local schools
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a friend scheme
- Potential for long-term teaching roles and even permanent positions
Edstaff are committed to safeguarding and promoting to welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
To apply please email [email protected] with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch shortly!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £140.00-£199.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cheshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 01/09/2023