Edstaff are currently recruiting for a TA for a school in St Helens.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who
- Is confident in the classroom and able to use their own initiative
- Has a professional and flexible approach
- Has high expectations of pupils behavior and achievement
- Has the determination to make a difference
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have QTS and up-to-date DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a full and enhanced DBS check.
Here at EdStaff we offer the following benefits:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you in your job search
- Free online CPD and safeguarding training so you can continue to expand your learning
- Locality – we look for schools that work for you!
- Opportunities to expand your experience within a range of settings- secondary schools, SEN schools, colleges and tutoring opportunities.
- The opportunity to build relationships with local schools
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a friend scheme
- Potential for long-term teaching roles and even permanent positions
Edstaff are committed to safeguarding and promoting to welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
To apply please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV we will be in touch shortly!